Senior Congress XIII:
MAKING SENSE OF YOUR SENSES"
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 from 8:45am - 2:30pm
(Presented by the Conejo/Las Virgenes Future Foundation)
Location: St. Maximillian Kolbe Catholic Church, 5801 Kanan Road, Westlake Village
The event will feature nine presentations on the senses as pertinent to the senior population. in addition, a number of businesses and organizations that provide services to the senior population will be available for the attendees to meet and ask questions.
- Power Your Senses: Shape Your World: Andrea Gallagher, President, Senior Concern
- Nutrition, Food, and Pleasure - How Your Senses Affect Your Choices: Carolyn Katzin, MS, CNS, Simms/Mann-UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology.
- Foster Peace and Balance With a Sense of Humor: Lindsay Leinibach, Mindful Living Coach, Centered Moment
- Hearing with Your Brain: Christine Wilson, M.S., CCC-A, Audiologist, Conejo Hearing Center
- Integrative East-West Medicine: High-Touch, Low-Tech, Model of Healthcare: Malcolm Taw, M.D., F.A.C.P., Director UCLA Center for East-West Medicine
- Find Your Sense of Balance Through Qigong: Raina Tsuda, DAOM, L.Ac, Clinical Specialist, Center for East-West Medicine, UCLA Health
- An Update on Prevailing Senior Eye Conditions: John Darin, M.D., Darin Eye Center
- Intuition, Our Essential Sixth Sense: Joyce Lombard, MA, MFC
- Laughing for Health and Well Being Makes Sense: Chantel Zimmerman, Creative Director, Art & Soul Lab